Subject: MODELING HELP NEEDED
From: [email-masked] (steve bergen)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 1994 04:06:58 -0500

Could someone point me in the right direction - I'm needing to find
professional 3D modelers to complete just over 60 unique models.  We're
paying for these services.  I have not been successful in finding the right
people.  Could you advise me where I could locate professional and excellent
3D Modelers.  I would appreciate your assistance.  Below is my previous email.

If you or someone you know is looking for p/t or f/t work as a 3D Modeller
for a growing pc and playstation development company read on.

Looking for 3D modeling talent to work from home.  We will provide you with
fine details on each model and leave room for your imagination.   If you
think you could handle some of the below and have a fair representation of
your work please forward a demo model to Robert at:           [email-masked]     
My mailing address is in my signature at the bottom of the email in case you
need to Mail something.  PLEASE forward this email to your associates if you
think they also might be interested.

For our project we will need more then  60 jointed and textured models.
For each of the models, there will be about 10 associated motion datasets.
A lot of the motion data can be shared among the models if they're jointed
properly.

If you choose to do only the jointed models (No texture and no motion
datasets) that's ok as the rates will be adjusted accordingly.

All models should be ***under 500*** polygons in size.

We would like the models in .3ds or .dxf formats.  We would like the motion
data in .vue files.

Here's a sample of some of the required graphics:

Rat - walking
Bat - flying
Spider - crawling up/down from web strand.  walking.  Crunching up into a
death..
Skull w/jointed jaw - laughing..
Snakes - coiled, slithering, biting
Roach w/jointed antennae - walking

We look forward to your reply.  If you need to call my number is:
214-517-3377 and the best time to reach me is in the early mornings of the
weekend or late evenings during the week.  As you can see I work crazy long
(but fun) hours.

Best regards,

Steve Bergen
Utopia Technologies, Inc.
PO Box 515764
Dallas, texas  75251

Thanks - we really could use some great f/t talent so kindly forward to a
friend or post in the office if other you know are also looking for work.
Thanks.

--
[email-masked] (steve bergen) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]